• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

Brian Davis from Cairns Australia

B

Brian Davis

Hi I had made several closed form items but really want to get into the open form stuff.
Am finding the new 3D program daunting I have to admit.

Welcome to the forum. The forum is a great place to ask questions, share your experiences and work.
Lloyd has created some pretty good vids on all of his software. If you have not, I would encourage you to take a look at them. Many of us find segment turning habit forming.

Welcome Brian, like Mike said the videos are a great starting point, Title: Segment PRO

But if you have any questions please ask there is a lot of help here on the forum.

This however is you warning..... segmented turning is VERY addicting
Don't say we didn't warn you.

Have fun

Brian,
Now that you've had some time to work with the software, do you still need any help? I'll be glad to share screens with you and answer any questions you might have. I can call you from here at no charge and the screen sharing works around the world.

Lloyd

Hi Brian

So how is the Down Under? When I was stationed at Kadena AB in Okinawa we went to Christchurch in a Typhoon evac of all the planes. Boy was it swell with local people waiting to take us home and feed us and take us around on our free time.

I am looking forward to seeing what you make.

Cheers Mate

Brian,
Now that you've had some time to work with the software, do you still need any help? I'll be glad to share screens with you and answer any questions you might have. I can call you from here at no charge and the screen sharing works around the world.

Lloyd
Hi Lloyd is it possible to copy the information videos so I can watch it as needed.
I find that downloading all the time uses all my data.

Hi Brian

So how is the Down Under? When I was stationed at Kadena AB in Okinawa we went to Christchurch in a Typhoon evac of all the planes. Boy was it swell with local people waiting to take us home and feed us and take us around on our free time.

I am looking forward to seeing what you make.

Cheers Mate
Hi Arlin nice to hear from you mate.
Yes we are a friendly lot down here.

I
Hi Lloyd is it possible to copy the information videos so I can watch it as needed.
I find that downloading all the time uses all my data.

I would like to know that also. I also have limited data time and with dial up as well. I download all the YouTube I can but it is slow.

Welcome to the forum. The forum is a great place to ask questions, share your experiences and work.

Back