• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

New from Houston

Getting started in segmented turning. I'm a machinist for 43 yr's so I made cutting and centering jigs and wedges and stomper and used with another software for my first couple of projects and am looking forward to using WTP as a leadin to retirement hobby.

Attachments

• IMG_0539.JPG
    IMG_0539.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_0562.JPG
    IMG_0562.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_0563.JPG
    IMG_0563.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_0577.JPG
    IMG_0577.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 19
Welcome to the forum, your going to enjoy this. There is a lot of talent here and everyone is willing to help, so if you have questions, ask away.

Welcome to the forum. Both WTP and SP are great software to ease the planning of segmented projects.

Hi Paul,

I am going to have a booth at the Woodworking Show of Texas in Houston on April 12-14. I hope you'll be able to come by so we can get to know each other.

I was hesitant to do this show since it is mostly for woodworkers, but it has been 40 years since I've been to Houston so I decided that the show was a great excuse for making a trip now.

I'm pleased that you've joined our community and look forward to getting to know you.

Lloyd

Hi Paul

I am a newbie here also. I spent my first 15 years in the military as a machinist/welder and I loved it. Then went into management and then went on to working with the Army and Marines and that is how I was in a bombing in the middle east. I still wish I had a small mill and metal lathe. I forgot a lot of it from the brain damage but I think once I get going I will remember some of it.

Back