• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

Long worth chuck

lester gillett

PRO Member
I have a 14" LWC and would like to use it with my Stomper. What size is the hole of the
stomper shaft ? Loos like from with i see on the seg-easy plate its 13/16". I will buy a new forstner bit to drill a hole in the LWC.

Lester

I believe it is 5/8". As someone reffered to it in another forum mail.

I think it's 7/8". I looked at the description of the HD stomper in the hardware section and it states 7/8". Someone who knows for sure should be along soon.

Received a email from Jerry and he use a 13/16 drill bit to make the hole in the Seg-Easy plates.
Will order one and drill my LWC.
Lester

What the video. Lloyd talks about mounting the plunger shaft on his muli-function table. A pop up note states:
"You can mount the Stomper to any work surface through a 7/8 " hole". This is around the 2:25 mark in the vid.

The 5/8" measurement is the outside top diameter of of the 12" popup sprinkler pop up shaft.(5:00 mark in the vid). You drill a small 5/8" indent into your base disk for the bowl. The hole/indent is used to ensure your base disk is centered on the shaft.

Title: Welcome

Hopes this helps.

What the video. Lloyd talks about mounting the plunger shaft on his muli-function table. A pop up note states:
"You can mount the Stomper to any work surface through a 7/8 " hole". This is around the 2:25 mark in the vid.

The 5/8" measurement is the outside top diameter of of the 12" popup sprinkler pop up shaft.(5:00 mark in the vid). You drill a small 5/8" indent into your base disk for the bowl. The hole/indent is used to ensure your base disk is centered on the shaft.

Title: Welcome

Hopes this helps.
You mean the stomper is 7/8 wide? 5/8 is the hole inside what you are gluing together?

You mean the stomper is 7/8 wide? 5/8 is the hole inside what you are gluing together?

No. The stomper is much wider than that. The 7/8 is referring to the diameter of the shaft that plunges up and down. The video explains what Lloyd has done for mounting and creating the Stomper.

The whole in the platform in which the stomper is mounted underneath requires a 7/8" hole. (stomper 1 image)
The second image is explaining that the threaded part of the top of the shaft was 5/8. By drilling a small 5/8 indent in the center of disk (which will become the bottom of your bowl), allows you to have your faceplate and disk centered on the shaft.

Attachments

• stomper 1.jpg
    stomper 1.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 16
  • stomper 2.jpg
    stomper 2.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 19
Back