• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

Homemade Christmas 2017 Details

Lloyd Johnson

Administrator
Staff member
Its Christmas!

Let's celebrate by having by showing of what you made or received this Christmas that was made by hand. It doesn't matter if it was a woodturning, woodworking or even if it was made from wood or not.

By simply posting a picture, your name will be entered into a drawing for a #2 Hunter Osprey Tool - value: $92.

Here is a link to the Gallery Category: Homemade Christmas 2017

Please feel free to post as many pictures as you like, but your name will only be entered once so everyone that participates has an equal chance at winning.

Finally, if your spouse made a gift, please show off her work as well. After all - ITS CHRISTMAS!

The drawing will be held on January 15th, 2018.

Merry Christmas from Lloyd Johnson of Woodturner PRO!

Someone has very good this year, haven't you DaveZ.

Nice bike, Be safe. I road for years. For touring I went with the Honda Goldwing.

I have a few items coming the next few weeks. The MUST for segment turning! But there is also something I need to make muself first. During the Holiday I believe.

You all have a Merry Christmas.

Here is a lidded box I made with a curly maple top and this glued up vase

cw080616 020.JPG

and the vase

004.JPG

Attachments

• 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 8
  • 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 7
  • cw080616 033.JPG
    cw080616 033.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 8
  • cw080616 034.JPG
    cw080616 034.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 7
Boy that was not to hard posting the pictures. I just need to learn to let them all be fingernail photos. So hope we win one of the cutters.

Its Christmas!

Let's celebrate by having by showing of what you made or received this Christmas that was made by hand. It doesn't matter if it was a woodturning, woodworking or even if it was made from wood or not.

By simply posting a picture, your name will be entered into a drawing for a #2 Hunter Osprey Tool - value: $92.

Here is a link to the Gallery Category: Homemade Christmas 2017

Please feel free to post as many pictures as you like, but your name will only be entered once so everyone that participates has an equal chance at winning.

Finally, if your spouse made a gift, please show off her work as well. After all - ITS CHRISTMAS!

The drawing will be held on January 15th, 2018.

Merry Christmas from Lloyd Johnson of Woodturner PRO!

I have a few items coming the next few weeks. The MUST for segment turning! But there is also something I need to make muself first. During the Holiday I believe.

You all have a Merry Christmas.

I like it. How far did you have to hollow the inside and what did you use to do it?
Thanks

I am using a hollowing iron of different lenght. It was hard not to destroy it. The side is no more then 10mm on the widest.

Back