• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

Hello from Clearwater FL

T

Tony B

I've been making cutting boards and bowls as a hobby for about 6 years now. I usually make most of my things in the fall for Christmas presents. I have made about 20 segmented bowls and really enjoy it. I joined this site to find a way to stop manually designing my bowls and hopefully Segment Pro and Woodturner Pro software will take some time out of it. I've enjoyed looking through the gallery and would like to retire so I can spend more time in my shop!

Attachments

• IMG_0180.JPG
    IMG_0180.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0513.JPG
    IMG_0513.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0546.JPG
    IMG_0546.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 17
Nice work Tony. To get a good feel for the software go take a look at the video tutorials, they will help a lot.

As Bob said, nice work. Take advantage and review the tutorials. You can download WTP and SP for a 30 trial.
In many ways I would recommend all of Lloyds software. WTP suite, Lamination Pro and Segment Pro. You may find Lamination Pro interesting since you make cutting boards.

Welcome to the Forum.

Back