Hello, New to the forum and need help printing

Discussion in 'Segment PRO' started by Fred Ferriera, Oct 18, 2017.

1. Fred Ferriera

Fred Ferriera New Member

When I go to print my plan summary only parts of the spreadsheet print. Do I need to highlight or format ? Using an old computer with vista.

2. Bob Beaupre

Bob Beaupre Super Moderator Staff Member

Fred, the best way to do it is to export the summary and then open it in Excel or one of the free open source spreadsheet programs then you have absolute control on everything for printing it the way you way

3. mfisher

mfisher Super Moderator Staff Member

I second what Bob stated.

4. Lloyd Johnson

Lloyd Johnson Administrator Staff Member

The tool that I use to create the Summary list is pretty decent, but it doesn't give me many capabilities when it comes to formatting the data. This is the reason that I decided to allow you to open the data in a spreadsheet and that gives you almost an unlimited range of formatting capabilities as well as the ability to perform your own calculations.

I do plan to add some additional functionality including a summary of the amount of wood of different species you will need. I've already done some work on this, but am having a hard time adding this information to the Summary Printout which may mean I need to switch to a different grid control. I hope not, as that will make a small job into a big job, but whatever it takes, I guess.