• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

Howdy from Bob Speier

Bob Speier

PRO Member
I've used Woodturner Pro for ever but still a novice, my fault. I wouldn't do segmented turning if it wasn't for WTP. Be sides Lloyd is't a bad guy, lol. :) Hope to see everyone next October in St Louis

Welcome to the forum. Great place for sharing info and asking questions.
I like both software programs Lloyd has developed.

Welcome Bob, I see that you've been here quite a while (since 2013), glad to see you becoming active over here.
And we'll forget that little lie about being a novice, I've seen your work over at Title: Segmented Woodturners - A Chapter of the AAW

Just like over at segmentedwoodturners there is a lot of talent here ready to help.

Since you've been using Woodturner PRO, may I suggest you give Segment Pro a look see. There is a 30 day trial. Lloyd has some great videos posted on how the software works and again a lot of help here in the forum if you get stuck or have a question.

Again welcome, and hope to see you helping out with all your experience.
Bob

Back