LLoyd?

Discussion in 'Segment PRO' started by Rick Wize, Aug 12, 2017 at 4:35 AM.

1. Rick Wize

Rick Wize PRO Member

Anyone know Lloyd's status? I've emailed him and also left VM's on 2 different days earlier this week, but have not heard back from him.

Thanks,

Rick

2. Bob Beaupre

Bob Beaupre Super Moderator Staff Member

he is doing some traveling. He is trying do some summer things before getting back to programing

3. Rick Wize

Rick Wize PRO Member

Thanks, I purchased a new license with Segment Pro (had purchased the other software previously) in March & have a new laptop that I need the authorization code for. I can't find the previous authorization code (rec'd in March) - do you know what email address the authorization comes from (so I can search for it). Thx!

4. Bob Beaupre

5. Rick Wize

Rick Wize PRO Member

Funny, I can only find emails from 2008 & 2010. None from this March. I guess I will have to wait until Lloyd gets back. Thanks

6. Jeff Miller

Jeff Miller Moderator

You should be able to see your authorization codes by going to your account (your name at top of page), and click preferences.

7. mfisher

mfisher Super Moderator Staff Member

Jeff:
    I forgot about that.
    See Jeff's response.

I also would suggest you make a copy of the programs and the codes and burn them to a DVD/CD/Thumb drive for future references. Or just make a hard copy of the info and file it away.

8. Rick Wize

Rick Wize PRO Member

Thanks, appreciate the help. I was able to get the authorization code in preferences.

9. Bob Beaupre

I had though that Lloyd had disabled that

10. mfisher

Hi Bob.
    A while back I discovered and reported to Lloyd that anyone, even not logged into the site could see the software authorization codes. He had a change made so that the individual once logged into the forum account can see the personal codes for their software. No one else can see them, not even moderators.

11. Bob Beaupre

When did that change?

12. mfisher

Don't know exactly. Lloyd would have to answer it. I remember the ability to see ones codes went away. Until this thread, I really didn't know it was reinstated for the individual.

13. Bob Beaupre