• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

Hallo from London

R

Robert Smith

A brief hallo from London. I retired a couple of years ago and have been woodturning
from the start. I feel like a new challenge is required so have decided to go down the route of segmented turning. I'm looking forward to the more intricate side of the work
and the new timbers and colours to consider. Just about ready now to make my wedgie sled this week. At the moment I will just be soaking up knowledge and information from all of the more experienced turners here (just about everyone).

Robert, welcome to the forum. Lots of great information here and people willing to share. So if you have any questions please feel free to ask. We are all learning and have asked a lot of questions in the past. Everyone here is willing to share.

Robert, you have come to the right place to get your feet wet in the segmented world. View the tutorial videos, ask questions, start designing and have fun.

Back