• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

New to this forum

Chuck Margeson

PRO Member
Hi. My name is Chuck Margeson. I live in Tucson, Arizona. Have been using the Woodturner Pro Suite for a couple of years now. Just added Segment Pro.
Had some trouble finding how to make a new post but have solved that problem as you can see.
I am trying to figure out how to create a new Palette in Segment Pro.
Also would like to know if I can import designs into SegPro to be used in a palette.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks Chuck

I'm glad you were able to figure out the posting. Lloyd has a video showing how to import designs into SegPro and how to create a palette. Title: Segment PRO . You might want to view the videos but by all means let us know if you have any further questions.

Welcome to the forum, as you can see it's pretty easy to get questions answered.

Creating palettes are pretty easy, Lloyd explains it well in the video and importing Segment Pro projects into Segment Pro

There are several projects you can down load and import in the Shared Profiles and and Plans for Segment Pro forum section

Title: Shared Profiles and Plans for Segment PRO

Welcome Arizonan.
I live in Payson during the summer and Sun City West during the winter. Glad you joined the forum.
The Gallery is a great place to post some of your work. The forum is a good place to get your questions answered. After all , we all are here to learn.

Back