• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

vase

1. 20230325_195712.jpg

20230325_195712.jpg

Design made in segment pro.
  2. 20230325_195658.jpg

20230325_195658.jpg

Vase made of wenge, padauk, billinga, kambala, oak, chestnut and merbau. 18456 pieces. Bottom made of meranti, 24 segments per ring, cut in 2 and inserted a segmented disc containing 48 pieces. No finish yet.
  3. 20221003_124828.jpg

20221003_124828.jpg

Vase made of wenge, padauk, chestnut, merbau and oak 96 pieces per ring 64 rings. 1 coat of wipe on poly.
  4. Bluemax

Laser made segments

I haven't posted in a while because I've been busy on other things. I have recently made 2 vases with open segments made on my Muse laser. I found that the creation of a segment design to cut only takes about 2 minutes which allows you to make as many of that size as you want. The cutting is...
  5. Peter Huckstep

My Second Urn

A close friends wife past away and I felt I needed to do something special for his family. I got to work and made this urn. I don't think its bad for my second urn. I added a threaded lid for ease of opening and closing and some chatter work to the lid.
  6. Dizzy Vase

Dizzy Vase

I've seen some Dizzy Bowls and wanted to apply the technique to a vase. I also used a glass tube in the vase so that it would be a usable project.
  7. Glenn McCarron

Vase from a Board

There's been talk about the Dizzy Bowl but not a dizzy vase so that is what I want to try. I milled material today and glued the block required. I will slice boards from my block at about 3/8 thick and then plane them to 1/4. I should get 6 boards to work with. I will then mark the...
  8. IMG_1314

IMG_1314

9. fishing vase

fishing vase

Here is my latest turning which features inlay work depicting a man in a boat fishing with fish below him and birds above it is constructed using Ash for the sea bed / river bed, Sapele as the sea Ash oak and maple for the fish Maple for the sky Walnut for the fisher man birds and...
  10. Inside view Ash and Purple Heart Vase

Inside view Ash and Purple Heart Vase

Inside view Ash and Purple Heart Vase
  11. Segmented Vase ash and purple heart.

Segmented Vase ash and purple heart.

Ash and Purple Heart Vase.
  12. segmented vase

segmented vase

I made this vase for my daughter as a Christmas present. I dyed the wood.
  13. Zig Zag vase

Zig Zag vase

Made of blood wood and curly maple. Stands 20" tall.
  14. Southwest Vase

Southwest Vase

My very first segmented vase, thanks to 3d design pro and woodturner pro. I used maple, redheart and wenge.
  15. 31 1/2" Segmented Vase

31 1/2" Segmented Vase

This is my 4th Segmented turn production, It just made by American Oak and Vietnam Bloodwood. Hope you like it.
  16. Stave Vase

Stave Vase

The vase is 180 mm high and 90 mm wide. The staves are made from an unknown wood species and the vertical spacers from Imbuia flanked by Oak veneer
  17. 0128141231

this vase is mahogany and curly maple.it is approx. 13 inches tall.it is 397 pieces
  18. Spiral Vase

Spiral Vase

Spiral Vase 12.5" H X 6.5" D, 540 segments Mrytle wood, Paduak spiral, and Wenge top and basel. This is my 3rd attempted open segment using the stomper.
  19. Hodgepodge Vase

Hodgepodge Vase

This was the result of using some scraps I had saved. The top ring was an attempt to form ovals. The swirls in the middle came from a design that didn't work out. Materials include walnut, maple, purple heart...and whatever else may be there.
  20. SWTbirdVase2

SWTbirdVase2

6-5/8" h x 6-1/4" d Shedua Purpleheart Lyptus Maple Yellowheart
Back