• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

urn

1. S

Floating bottom for urn

I'm new to this and wonder if anyone has used a floating bottom for an urn. I am afraid it would leak. Any tips you can give me so it won't leak? What about using a resin bottom for an urn? Do you think the bottom ring would crack over time? Thank you in advance.
  2. Peter Huckstep

My Second Urn

A close friends wife past away and I felt I needed to do something special for his family. I got to work and made this urn. I don't think its bad for my second urn. I added a threaded lid for ease of opening and closing and some chatter work to the lid.
  3. Cremation Urn for my brother, Dean.

Cremation Urn for my brother, Dean.

My brother, Dean, passed away last week from complications of ALS. My other brother, Lyle, and I made this urn in two days. It is 10.5" tall and 8" in diameter. It is based on a design from Stuart Johnson that you can find in the Member Contributed Projects category of the Forum. I...
  4. Misty's Urn

Misty's Urn

Misty was a purple-eyed cat that now needs an urn. The staved vessel consists of African White Pear with circular inserts and a top and bottom made of Purple Heart. The vertical spacers are also Purple Heart sandwiched between layers of Walnut and Oak veneer.
Back