• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

tangential

1. Tangential Flower pot

Tangential Flower pot

This tangential flower pot is 215 mm High and 143 mm wide. It contains 20 segments made of a light colored Imbuia which are separated by 3 mm wide black Imbuia spacers. The segments were cut 200 mm long with a segment edge length of 20 mm and at an angle of 9 on each side from a board 48 mm...
  2. Tangential Bowl with lid

Tangential Bowl with lid

The tangential bowl was made according to the method of Robert Craig (American Woodturner Magazine, August 2014) but 20 segments were cut conventionally on the table saw with the blade angled at 9 degrees. The wood is a light Imbuia and the white and dark inserts are veneer. The dark lid and...
  3. Tangential Flask

Tangential Flask

This tangential flask is 265 mm High and 120 mm wide. It contains 20 segments made of a light colored Imbuia which is separated by a black and white layer of veneer. The dark wood at the top and bottom of the flask is also Imbuia.
Back