• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

southwest

1. Southwest Vase

Southwest Vase

My very first segmented vase, thanks to 3d design pro and woodturner pro. I used maple, redheart and wenge.
  2. Round Pot

Round Pot

The Height = 145 mm and Width = 142 mm. The dark wood is Imbuia and the pattern is the WoodturnerPro SouthWest design consisting of Bubinga, Beech and Imbuia strips.
  3. SW Bowl

SW Bowl

Birds-eye maple with Paduak Southwest feature ring bowel. 8"h X 9" D. Southwest feature using Lamination Pro. Also, used the stomper and the longworth attachment. All comments welcome.
  4. Koa meets Southwest

Koa meets Southwest

Attended Tahoe Sysmposiam and saw Lloyd demonstate Lamination pro. Wanted to try this Southwest example- the result being a second attempt. I think I'm finally getting there. The Vessel is made from Koa wood, Bloodwood, maple and a few others for accent.
  5. SWTbirdVase2

SWTbirdVase2

6-5/8" h x 6-1/4" d Shedua Purpleheart Lyptus Maple Yellowheart
  6. SWTbirdVase1

SWTbirdVase1

6-5/8" h x 6-1/4" d Shedua Purpleheart Lyptus Maple Yellowheart
  7. SWBlanketBowl8

SWBlanketBowl8

5-1/2" h x 7-7/8" d Maple Walnut Paduak
  8. SWBlanketBowl6

SWBlanketBowl6

4" h x 7" d Shedua Purpleheart Lyptus Maple Yellowheart