• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

maple

1. Maple Walnut Padauk segmented

Maple Walnut Padauk segmented

This started because I had an extra maple and walnut rings. The padauk adds some neat design highlight.
  2. Dizzy Vase

Dizzy Vase

I've seen some Dizzy Bowls and wanted to apply the technique to a vase. I also used a glass tube in the vase so that it would be a usable project.
  3. "Eagle Bowl, my attempt"

"Eagle Bowl, my attempt"

An amazing journey in learning. Thanks to Lloyd for all his help and suggestions.
  4. Glenn McCarron

My Eagle Bowl attempt

After a number of emails back and forth with Lloyd I have decided to try to reproduce his amazing Eagle Bowl. I have spent many sessions trying to figure out the actions to produce the eagle and I think I have finally wrapped my head around it. I want to make mine about 10 inches in diameter and...
  5. Southwest Vase

Southwest Vase

My very first segmented vase, thanks to 3d design pro and woodturner pro. I used maple, redheart and wenge.
  6. IMG_2975

IMG_2975

Back