• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

flask

1. Wild Olive Flask

Wild Olive Flask

The flask is 215 mm high and 105 mm wide. The bottom 10 segments are made of African Wild Pear and the top dome of Wild Olive. The top and bottom rings are made of Imbuia.
  2. Bubinga Flask

Bubinga Flask

This flask is made of White Pear and contains the SouthWest (SW) pattern constructed out of Bubinga, Beech and Imbuia. Each SW pattern is boxed in with 2 mm wide American Walnut strips. The top and bottom sections are also made out of Bubinga. The height of the flask is 270 mm and the width...
  3. Tangential Flask

Tangential Flask

This tangential flask is 265 mm High and 120 mm wide. It contains 20 segments made of a light colored Imbuia which is separated by a black and white layer of veneer. The dark wood at the top and bottom of the flask is also Imbuia.
  4. Bishops Flask

Bishops Flask

The Bishops Flask is made of African White Pear and the top and bottom is Imbuia. The purple collar is Purpleheart flanked by Imbuia strips. The height = 250 mm and the width = 96 mm
  5. Blackwood and Bubinga Flask

Blackwood and Bubinga Flask

The flask is made of Bubinga and each piece is separated from the next by two layers of a dark veneer. The black wood is African Blackwood and the light wood is Jacaranda. The height of the flask is 220 mm and its diameter is 110 mm.
  6. Bubinga Stave Flask

Bubinga Stave Flask

The staves are made of Bubinga and the vertical spacers from African Blackwood with a white veneer on both sides. The top and bottom is also African Blackwood. The flask is 155 mm high and 77 mm wide.
Back