• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.
Bobsturnery
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Media About

• Hello Bob I want to try and make a Rising Sun Bowl for my wife, Any pointer on how make the feature ring?
    Bobsturnery
    Bobsturnery
    Hi Juansierra, There is a very good write up in Malcolm Tibbetts book "The Art of Segmented Woodturning" on page 161. This what I used when constructing my sunrise ring. If you go with it remember to make extra segments as it is easy to mess up during construction. Good luck. Love to see a picture when you finish.
    juansierra
    juansierra
    Thanks, I found it, I have the book.
    E
    Hello Bob from sunny Florida USA! I love you basket weave bowls and have a beginners question. How did you get the angled cut on the short pieces ? I have done some similar work but the short pieces have been 90 degrees from the adjacent piece.
    Bobsturnery
    Bobsturnery
    Hi Ernie, thanks for your comment, go to the Segmented turning forum where I explained how I constructed the basket weave rings etc.
    D
    I like your profile picture.I have had in mind to do something similar, with the inset circles.Was thinking of using a copper tooled design or was thinking about some stained glass insert.How thick did you end up with around your inserts and how thick did you start with?
    Bobsturnery
    Bobsturnery
    Dovetail check out Malcolm Tibbetts bk on segmented woodturning, chapter 15, page 153 tells you all about it. Have fun.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back