• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

Kelvin from Ontario

Kelvin Stuart

PRO Member
Hi All,

I have been turning off and on for about 30 years. I started when living in South Africa and the hobby followed me when I relocated to Canada 15 years ago.

I have to admit to having now caught the segmenting bug. I hear it is quite infectious!

I recently acquired the Segment PRO software and am enjoying using it. It is still a learning curve and I hope to be able to tap into the knowledge base here for assistance and advice.

(Having said that I do have a question and will be posting it in the software support sub forum.)

Kelvin

Welcome to the WTP forum.
Sounds like you are a very experienced turner. Take advantage of the Gallery and post some of your work. This is a good place to ask questions and help provide answers.

Take a look at the vids Lloyd has put together for the software. SP is great. WTP is also very useful.

Back