• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

Hi

L

LarryW

Larry Warren here. I live in western New York. I've been turning for about 4 years. I love the hobby. Love to turn bowls, boxes and finials. A couple months ago, I tried segmented bowl, I'm hooked. I really love the creativity with segments.

Welcome, Warren, lots of good segmenters here, all willing to help you out. Any question please feel free to ask, I'm sure you will get multiple answers.

Welcome to WTP. As you are finding out segmented vessel turning is addictive.

Warren,
It is nice to meet you and welcome to the Woodturner PRO community!

If there is anything we can do to help, please don't hesitate to ask. I learn from my mistakes which sadly means I must have more knowledge than practically anyone.

It's all good, though. :->
Lloyd

Larry Warren here. I live in western New York. I've been turning for about 4 years. I love the hobby. Love to turn bowls, boxes and finials. A couple months ago, I tried segmented bowl, I'm hooked. I really love the creativity with segments.

Welcome, I am a new member too from Cleveland Ohio area. I can see I have a learning curve to climb and a need to acquire more tools. I have made 1 segmented bowl so far (prior to obtaining this software). But I want to step up to doing feature rings using LaminationPro and WoodturnerPro but I think my table saw and maybe skill level are not precise enough yet to get a clean pattern down. Here is my 1 bowl. Title: First segmented bowl, cherry base, maple rings, walnut accent

Ed,

Your first segmented bowl is head and shoulders better than my first bowl!.

You’ll find that making feature rings using multi-generation laminations is not difficult. Start with a simple chevron pattern and then move on to a diamond. In no time, you’ll be making Southwest designs with ease.

If you have questions, don’t hesitate to ask!

Lloyd

Back