• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

New Member from Yuma, AZ

Are there posts showing how to use Lamination Pro after creating a 2nd and third generation board

• any info available

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • more info available

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
H

Harold Bogart

Hi, my name is Hal Bogart. I am snowbird here in Yuma, AZ. Getting ready to travel back to my home state of Kansas. I have been turning for about 5 - 7 years. Have taken several courses from several well known turners like, Jimmy Clewes, J. Paul Fennell. I have fallen in love with turning and now I am getting into turning with Woodturner Pro.

Welcome Hal.
Ask questions on the software as you come to you. There are people here who can help if needed. Don't forget to post some of your work in the gallery.

I use to go to Yuma a few times a year when I was working. Been in AZ since 89. Love it.

Back