• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

Activation code

F

Frank Smith

I'm moving my software to another laptop that I use in my shop. I thought I could find my code somewhere in the Help>about dialog but I don't see it. I don't have the original email with the code (apparently). Where can I find the code or can it be resent to me?

Thanks!
Frank

I'm moving my software to another laptop that I use in my shop. I thought I could find my code somewhere in the Help>about dialog but I don't see it. I don't have the original email with the code (apparently). Where can I find the code or can it be resent to me?

Thanks!
Frank
Hi Frank
Try logging in the forum
Upper right hand of the screen is your name (mouse over it)
A drop down menu should appear
Click on Preferences.
At the bottom of the preference screen should be your codes.
(If that does not work, send Lloyd a email.)

I would suggest if it works to make a hard copy of the code and put it somewhere).

Thanks mfisher! I looked there and there are no codes listed. When I originally got the activation code I put it in a place where I would never forget where it was. Well...you know how that goes! :)

I guess an email to Lloyd id in order.

Thanks mfisher! I looked there and there are no codes listed. When I originally got the activation code I put it in a place where I would never forget where it was. Well...you know how that goes! :)

I guess an email to Lloyd id in order.

Sorry. I thought that might be the case. I know as a mod by screens sometimes come up different.
I have no way of pulling yours up.

Back