• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

Another Newb

Dianne Whalen

PRO Member
I recently purchased the software, stomper, etc. at SWAT. I've turned my fair share of bowls, including laminated bowls, but I have not attempted to turn an actual segmented bowl because it looked so complicated. With the tools I now have, I'm looking forward to tackling what I once thought of as an impossible task. I'm hoping to learn a lot through this forum.

Hello. I just started about a year ago turning bowls when I came across this website. The instruction video's and, critique’s on my work have been very helpful. There is a lot of valuable knowledge here. Have fun.

Welcome aboard. This is a good forum to share experiences and ask questions. imo, Lloyds software is top notch. It has made designing a vessels easy. It is the execution part that still gets me. lol.

Welcome and hope we can help as you journey into segmenting. Don't be afraid to ask.

Last edited:
Back