• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

And Another New Guy

Don Sepulveda

PRO Member
Hello Everyone,

My name is Don and I am pretty new to segmented turning. I have completed a bowl and messed up another. This is a fascinating addition to my woodworking hobby. I consider myself an average turner. There are tools I am comfortable with and others (skew chisel) that I am not so comfortable with. I do all kinds of woodwo projects from bowls and pens to beds and tables. I like the large projeccts but it is nice to break it up a bit with some turning shorter term turning projects. Like most of us, I have a lot of ideas on what I would like to make. I am a civil engineer specializing in railroads. I am seriously taking the trek from northern LA county (where I live) to St. Louis for the segmented turning symposium.

That's a bit about me. Probably more than you care to know.

Don

Hi Don, nice to meet you. I must say I am jealous. I was thinking of going to the symposium but other obligations nixed that. This is a great place for info.

Welcome to WTP forum Don.
Check out the vids tutorials Lloyd has made. It explains the software and how easy it is to learn to use. You can download the software for a 30 day free trial.

The forum is a great place to ask questions and share experiences.

Welcome Don, you'll find lots of help here so don't be afraid to ask questions. The symposium in St Louis is going to be great, we has lots of things planned. Lloyd and his brother will be part of the entertainment at the banquet!! I think I'll have to tape part of it and post it here on the forum. Hope to see you there.

Hi Don!

I’m looking forward to meeting you at the Symposium. I’m doing four rotations there but when I’m not there, I’ll be at my booth in the vendor area giving help to anyone with questions.

Back