• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

Segment Pro Questions

B

BillBulloch

I just downloaded the Trail Version of Segment Pro and can not figure out how to:

(1) Change Segments from Open Segments to Closed Segments in a single row. Example: I am wanting to make the second ring in an open segment bowl into a closed segment ring leaving all the others as open segments.

(2) Change the height of only one ring in a bowl. Example: I am wanting to make an 1/8" tall accent ring at the top of a hollow from.

I had the same problem but wanted to see my idea in wood sooner rather than later. I didn't want to take the time to deal with WT right then.

The vase in my avatar is an open / closed combination done with SP. After I put the profile in and set the ring height, I set 12 segments per closed ring and saved the answer. Then I set 6 segments per open ring (I wanted big segments in the open part) and saved that answer.

Once I had both answers captured, I chose which rings I wanted to build in which form.

I did the same technique but changed ring heights on a piece of firewood I made. (I'm the only one here that makes firewood, right?)

Back