• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

Terry Vogel

PRO Member
Terry Vogel

I am an advanced woodworker making furniture, cabinets etc. but my real passion is woodturning. I have been making segmented bowls for approximately 10 years. I bought the complete Woodturner Pro Suite of software with the intent of building more complex
bowls. I would like to start with a feature ring that consists of diamonds using a 5 layer laminate. I have imported a design from Lamination Pro to Woodturner Pro but, the ring looks distorted in the bowl view. I need to adjust my design but am not sure how to get it right. I also need to understand how to make the proper cuts to get the diamonds, and each segment, so that the feature ring is consistent all the way around the bowl.
Thanks,
Terry

Welcome to the WTP forum. it is a good place to share ideas and ask questions.

It would be helpful for you to post your WTP and LP files so we could see the distortion issue. I would suggest starting a thread in the Segmented Turning Forum and ask your questions. It will help us look at the design and better answer the cutting question for the diamonds.

Welcome Terry. Lot's of good information here and all of the guys are very willing to answer any questions.

Back