• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

Newbie from So Cal

WoW Steve that is a great and very nice looking segmented project there and would love to make and have one sometime.

Normally I say welcome and looking to see what you make, but this is fantastic. I will have to find out how you did it and the dimensions.

On bigger Lathes I have the Powermatic 3520b but would not get that anymore. If I got a new one now it would be the Robust American Beauty which is their best and I really believe the best lathe available anywhere. Plus they have a lot of different sizes of tool rests that I would most definitely get for long spindle turning to short pen turning or turning in a tight corner and their bowl rest to which makes it so easy to go the length of the outside or inside of the bowl in one continues cutting.

If there was a second choice besides the Robust I would go with the good Laguna one and since you live close then customer service will not be the hugh problem me and so many others have had with them getting this fixed/repaired or replaced when something went bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back