• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

Brookings, Or.

• Thread starter Steven A Nicholson
  • Start date
S

Steven A Nicholson

For many years I have been a turner of anything I could mount on my lathe, recently I Found Lloyd Johnson's software for segmented and lamented turning and immediately bought all the software. Looking forward to more new designs. S

Welcome to the forum.
Lloyds tutorial vids are great to become familiar with the software. Ask questions you may have. We are all here to learn and help each other.
Also take advantage of the Gallery and post some of your work.

Well I have not been here that long but welcome. I still have a lot to learn with his software also and it is really neat with all the things that can be done to. :)

I should also add I love the big leaf maple there and wish I could drive there and get a pick up load of it and maybe some Redwood lace burl as well.

Back