• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

Open Segment Project - Maze

Bob, thanks for sharing your project. Looks amazing.
Have a Happy Bird-day (Thanksgiving).

We decided not to do a turkey this year. Going to burn some T-bones on the BBQ. Can't believe the weather. It is going to be 89-90 on Thursday in the Phoenix area.

Hope you guys all have a good holiday. Our turkeys are long gone, but I do have some of those t-bones in the freezer. Might celebrate right along with Mike! Just got back from a bike ride which is very unusual for Nova Scotia at the end of November. Almost 60 today, was 35 yesterday.

You guys have a happy holiday and don't eat to much. I have a 22 lbs. turkey going on the smoker at 7:00 AM tomorrow morning.
Glenn your warmer than we are suppose to hit 50 on Friday.

Row 61 is on. row 60 is where the big curve starts at the top on the bowl and and the pieces go from 0.75" long to 1.25" long. Snagged them when sand it flat. had to cut row 60 off and do it over.

Well I found an error in my pattern. It happened way at the top and caught it as I was putting on the row.
Row 72 is now on, two more segmented rows and then the closing row.

Row 74 is now one.
I need to make a decision, before I break down my fixture for the wedgie sled.

unnamed.jpg

As you can see from the image above the diamond does not complete at the top of the bowl.
Should I add another row to finish it??

If yes then should there be another row above it????
What say you all?

Is it to late to make those changes in SP or WTP to visually look before you proceed? I'm thinking to finish the Diamond and have one row added before the solid ring top. That would increase your piece count as well. You could post a few picture of the SP file for everyone to vote on!

Bob!!! A very beautiful and laborious work. Do I understand correctly - the vase is not yet fully ready?

Correct I am still building this bowl.
As was stated above I am now adding two more rings to the bowl as open segment.
Then the last ring will be closed segment

If you want my opinion, I prefer it.

Attachments

• Diamond finished with blank row top.jpg
    Diamond finished with blank row top.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 14
Back