• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

Open Segment Project - Maze

So row 12 is now no. This is where my board width goes from 1.0" down to 0.75".
So when I flattened row 12 I did some turning on the inside to clean it up
12-2.jpg

Last edited:
Well spring has gotten in my way and have not gotten as much done on the project as I've wanted to get done. But we finished gluing on row 16 just now so I thought I'd post.
16.jpg

Well got into the shop this morning before I had to go out and cut the grass.
Did some clean up on the ID and the OD before putting on row 17
16-1.jpg 16-2.jpg
Row 17 now on
17.jpg

Well it's time to get to my project, most of the summer stuff is complete.

Just finished gluing on row #19
IMG_20170913_142432389.jpg IMG_20170913_142659498.jpg

Looking forward to the continued follow along. Kinda nice to have that summer work done but to bad summer is all but done as well! I like fall the best anyway.

Well after a set back on Sunday, I was having some issues with my fixture. I finally did what I should have done in the beginning. I swapped out the bronze bushings in my spindle attachment and now are running with bearings. Turns much smoother and is ROCK solid now.

We are now at row 40, 3,745 pieces.

IMG_20171116_150922044.jpg IMG_20171116_150936445.jpg

Row 58 on tonight, that's 5,473 pieces so far. No more pictures until I finish. Only got two rows on today, but it was a busy day. After row 58 my segments get longer for about ten row as we change diameters quickly. I had not milled out this material because it was not needed until near the end, so I did that this morning. The can the dreaded turning. I finished turned the OD and the ID of the bowl, nerves are shot. Did not want to have a problem with all the work I've put into this project, I left the wall a little thicker than I would normally but I feel safer. Then I had to get the turkey in the brine for smoking on Thanksgiving and lastly we had an under the cabinet light that my wife has been pestering me to replace, so that happened late this afternoon.

All in all a very busy day, and I did not blow up the bowl. So it's time for adult beverages.

Back