• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

Open Segment fixture (Manual)

Glenn, It's been awhile since I last posted. Sometimes things get in the way but I have not given up on the building of the jig. In fact over the long hot summer here in AZ I work a little at a time to complete the building. I will post a picture of the completed jig in just a few days. It looks just about like yours if not exactly. For me pictures are easier to follow, so I followed your fine example. My question now is, on the arm reaching over the faceplate is the small piece clamped to the arm suppose to be set for the circumference of the row or for gauging the space between the pieces being placed or maybe used for both? I'm thinking the smaller plate is for setting the circumference of the bowl but I also know how my thinking works, sometimes!
Thanks,
Dennis

Back