• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

Total Saw Solutions saw blade

Bluemax

PRO Member
I recently purchased a Total Saw Solutions saw blade based on the suggestion of one of the other members on site. It was in the "open segment turnings forum "interwoven"". I was very impressed with this blade and highly recommend it. Go to their web site to view it in action. It is not cheap but performs extremely well, is American made, and will make any machine run smoother and better. It also puts less expensive saw dust in the vacuum.

Never heard of them. Thanks for sharing. I visited their website. Looks like a good product and company.

I am curious as to what is a very good blade to use for cutting segments??
Also does anyone know where to access the components to build a press for the rings?

Thanks

Dennis

Personally, I've had great luck with the Total Saw Solutions saw blade. The one thing you need to do on any blade is keep it clean from the pitch. I use Empire Pitch Eliminator, but I'm sure there are other good ones out there.

I've been using the Total Saw Solutions 1/16" blade for about two years and like it a lot. In fact, I bought a second one last year. These blades are well worth the money and will make up the difference in cost because they cut away 1/2 as much wood as a 1/8" blade. The resistance while making a cut is also 1/2 as much. I agree with Bluemax that frequent cleaning is beneficial as is sharpening (by the factory only) before they get too dull. In the past I used Freud and Woodworker II blades and still do for some things, but the TSS blades have become my favorite.

Back