• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

Hello

William Prickett

PRO Member
hello bill from norther Minnesota here

I've been turning for several years now getting into segments and vases 25" is my tallest hollow vase yet

Look forward to expanding my brain in this segments

Welcome Bill, you've come to the right place. This is the most active forum on segmenting out there. There is a lot of talent here so don't be afraid to ask a question, we are all learning.

However, my standard warning is: be aware segmenting is very addicting.

Remember you have been warned.

Enjoy, and welcome

Welcome to the WTP.
The forum is a great place to ask questions and share information.
If you have not tried the software, give it a try. WTP and SP are great for designing bowls.

Welcome Bill, you've come to the right place. This is the most active forum on segmenting out there. There is a lot of talent here so don't be afraid to ask a question, we are all learning.

However, my standard warning is: be aware segmenting is very addicting.

Remember you have been warned.

Enjoy, and welcome
thank you I have done. several segmented vessels already, I am however stumped on stave bowls, I have made a few stave mug tumblers, it is the compound and segments that throw my brain......Ill get it I'm sure once I do it once or twice :)

Bill, you can post your files also, is any of the sections. So. say you are having problems with an open segment bowl you can post your problem in the Open-Segment Turnings Forum section and then add your files and then others can download them and see if they can help.
Hope that answers your questions

Back