• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

Hello from Russ Braun

russ braun

PRO Member
Finally signed up; this forum now has a bald guy! Segmenting is the only way to go; longtime member of the AAW group Segmented Woodturners.org and now a guy who is using the computer to help with design! Its a great thing that Lloyd is helping to do; bring our craft into the 21st Century. If you want to further your ability, places like this and our Segmented Woodturners.org are the cutting edge place to be. Its a whos who in our craft and wonderful places to get tips and ideas! Take a look at Tom Lohman's latest piece on the home page here! If you reach out to this talent, he will help you to the best of his ability! Most of us will do the same! Anyway, enough of the blah, blah, blah and glad to be aboard!!

Welcome to the forum.
I concur that Lloyd has greatly helped in the segmented creating with his software.

Not the only bald guy here, but reinforcements are always welcome.

Welcome to the forum, don't be afraid to ask questions
IMG_20160317_115934.jpg

Welcome Russ! We are thrilled to have you join the Woodturner PRO online community. You'll find lots of friends here.

I will be encouraging as many members as possible to join Segmented Woodturners and attend the 2018 Symposium in St. Louis. I haven't made the formal announcement yet but will when I return from Australia.

Once again Woodturner PRO will be a sponsor of the symposium and I plan to have a get together for wtp users.

Bob,
I have done a plan, modified it many times, saved every version. The last version I added Yellowheart to the color mix, it is in the color palette. When I print the summary, the Yellowheart is not part of the count. Any tips on getting the summary to recognize the Yellowheart? I did notice that there were a couple of segments that would not change color when changing the original color layout during paint process.

Perhaps I did not do something correctly on an earlier draft and that is causing issues with this latest modification. Then again, perhaps a user with your expertise can help a daft dummy out with a simple, do this knuckhead, lol!!

Sometimes when you are doing a multi pattern (repeat) and you change it will not take. In this case you have to got to a one repeat and then redo it and then it will take

Back