• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

Purpleheart Platter

Tim Boger

PRO Member
Thought I'd share this platter I just completed.

It is Purpleheart, Spalted Maple and Mahogany.

Critique / Comments are welcome.

2015-01-02 20.45.43.jpg

Bravo, Tim. The use of Maple and Mahogany gives a great 3D effect and the purpleheart grabs attention.

Excellent work, as usual.

Lloyd

Excellent work, great choice in materials. They complement each other well.

Awesome platter tim

love the pattern with the purple heart maple and mohogony, ive made a solid bowl out of purple heart it is blood red and almost has a 3d look to its grain.
i think purple heart is one of the most attractive timbers available,would love to make one of these platters myself but it looks a bit complicated for now

well done time

Awesome platter tim

love the pattern with the purple heart maple and mohogony, ive made a solid bowl out of purple heart it is blood red and almost has a 3d look to its grain.
i think purple heart is one of the most attractive timbers available,would love to make one of these platters myself but it looks a bit complicated for now

well done time

Hi Martyn,

Thank you for the compliment on the platter, it was not an easy project for several reasons .... Purpleheart is very hard and the many different angles had me wishing I had paid better attention back in Geometry class. It did turn out pretty good.

Tim

Back