• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

Upgrade

peter white

PRO Member
Hi How do I update Seg Pro Currently have 18 version but see there is version 19 out .
Do we need to purchase update.Thanks
Peter

Just down load the program. Your current license number will work.
Hi How do I update Seg Pro Currently have 18 version but see there is version 19 out .
Do we need to purchase update.Thanks
Peter
Hi Peter.
The most up to date is 1.1.029 It should be free to upgrade. Your current license should work. The last few updates I have done I did not need to reenter the license number.

I would just download the file from the download page. I would keep a copy of it on a thumb drive. Along with a Word document with your license/registration numbers.

In the past the only time Lloyd has charged is when a major update/change is done to the program. That generally would have a version number starting with 2.x.xx

Make sure you keep your code in hard copy and while you’re at it, make a backup copy of the software installer. When you download the software, it downloads the installer into your Downloads folder. That installer is named segprosetup.exe.

Copy that file to a thumb drive, CD, or different disk drive and with the authorization code, you’ll be able to reinstall anytime in the future.

Since I’m the only employee of the company, if something happens to me, there won’t be anyone to look up your code or make you a new one so this is extremely important.

Back