• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.
Diamond Bowl
Jan Conradie

Diamond Bowl

The pot has a height of 110 mm and is 182 mm wide. The woods used are African White pear, Imbuia and Padauk. The entire construction was glued together using Cyanoacrylate (Superglue).
super glue thats a bold move did you glue it all up in the same day? did you notice any fumes when you was turning it? looks great by the way well done

The open segment section of the bowl was done one ring after the other on the same day. After each ring of fragments was glued together at their overlap it was lifted out of the Segeasy and more superglue was flowed in from the inside. The 'diamond ring' was glued up the day before being glued to the open segment section. I saw no fumes coming off when turning but had strong suction above the piece when turning.

Media information

Category
Open Segment Turnings
Added by
Jan Conradie
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings

Image metadata

Device