• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.
Urn with 3 feature rings
P

Urn with 3 feature rings

Segmented urn with a staggered feature ring at the bottom, Lloyd's mountain sunrise main feature ring, and Lloyd's crown of thorns at the top. A deer antler finial on top of the lid. Materials used: blackwood, cherry, holly, maple, purpleheart and walnut.
H
You should be very proud of this vessel, Phil. I'm proud to say I know the person that made it. :->

It's not just three feature rings, it's multiple techniques as well - radial segments, staves and flat rings. Great job, Phil. Thanks for posting it.

Lloyd

Phil, That urn is fantastic, one day I hope to achieve the same but I must say laminations are not my strong point at the moment. Very well done. Thanks for sharing it with us all.
Bob.

Media information

Category
Segmented Turnings
Added by
Philco
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

Share this media