• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.
Vase "Emperor"
C

Vase "Emperor"

• Chen
Vase "Emperor". Used: birch, silver sucker, padauk, mahogany, mulberry, walnut, dark walnut and light walnut, fumed oak veneer with a thickness of 1.6 mm.. The vase was made 42 days.. The number of small segments 7632 pieces. The diameter of the vase is the largest 275 mm., the height of the vase 557 mm. .
A
Stunning and Speechless on the Craftiness.

Just how big are the small segments?

C
The height of the segments is 3.7 mm., width from 4.2 mm. to 5.0 mm. In circle 144 of the segment.

That's an amazing turning, Chen. I'd sure love to see this in person.
Thanks so much for sharing this picture. It's great to see how far you have come in your segmenting adventure.

C
Thanks, Lloyd! You want to see it in person, no problem. Welcome to visit! Come! My house is your house!

Chen this vase is not only beautiful but also astonishing. Do you have a jig to hold the individual segments in place when gluing or do you use tweezers and jewelers glasses for the assembly?

Media information

Category
Segmented Turnings
Added by
Chen
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

Image metadata

Device