• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.
Started to make one vessel and the wife decided she wanted a lamp. After making some adjustments she now has a three way lamp
Richard Bruce

Started to make one vessel and the wife decided she wanted a lamp. After making some adjustments she now has a three way lamp

Nice job, Richard.

I’m somewhat surprised that more Segmented haven’t made a specialty of making lamps. They are very desirable and are easily sold in pairs at craft shows. If I had the time, I would do it myself.

I would say that you should be prepared to make more of these once your wife starts showing it off. :)

M
This looks great Richard. I have always felt that turners have been missing out by not turning more lamps, but I suppose that many don't want the bother of buying/installing the electrical parts and finding suitable lampshades. That has been my experience after turning a few lamps many years ago anyway.

Media information

Category
Segmented Turnings
Added by
Richard Bruce
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Device