Chen

bowls2

bowls2
Chen, Feb 8, 2018
    • mfisher
      Very nice. You should be proud of your work.
    • Chen
      Many thanks! I tried very hard.
    • Rating:
      5/5,
      Tom Lohman
      Excellent work, great design!
      Chen likes this.
    • norman
      Excellent work and design.
      With your open segmenting work how do you overcome the tear out of the wood on the trailing edge of each segment?
      Chen likes this.
    • Chen
      Don't quite understand the question. Translator Google does not do its job well. Could you ask a question in other, simpler words to Make it clear to Google translator?
    • norman
      When you are turning open segments the tool strikes the front edge of the segment and starts to cut but when it reaches the back edge of that same segment it has nothing to support it and is likely to break away leaving a torn edge. How do you stop this or minimize it?
    • Chen
      I must have figured it out. Need such glue, in which there is no water. I use German glue KLEIBERIT. The titbond contains water. He's good. But under my tasks not goes. KLEIBERIT for me the most comfortable. It sticks segments at once and they remain smooth.
    • Chen
      @norman Sorry about the long absence. We need a very sharp cutter. Then the segment will be whole. It won't break.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Open Segment Turnings
    Uploaded By:
    Chen
    Date:
    Feb 8, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    1.5 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    2048px
    Height:
    1536px
    Aperture:
    f/5.0
    Make:
    SAMSUNG
    Model:
    SAMSUNG ES28 / VLUU ES28
    Date / Time:
    2018:02:08 12:09:59
    Exposure Time:
    1/2 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 200
    Focal Length:
    9.3 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).